Sunday, April 22, 2007

Two Years


Today marks the second year anniversary of my marriage. They have been two wonderful years, and I trust that there shall indeed be many more of them. We've a few tough times (my many hours of school, her recent miscarriage), but there have been many more good ones. Of especial note in the travel of the past two years is the birth of our beautiful daughter. Life has been good for us.

Now, at the risk of my wife's eternal embarrassment, I wish to write a few reasons why I love her so much:

-I love how good she is with Lydia.
-I love how patient she is with me.
-I love that we have such good conversations.
-I love when she smiles at me.
-I love that she is supportive of me, and my Oxford ambitions.



There are many more, but our daughter is fussy, and Thora is asleep, so I must go now. As Always:

Excelsior!

3 comments:

Camilla said...

awwww your a sweet husband. I too enjoy my conversations with Thora. If I lived with her i would stay up many a night talking I am sure.

Barbara said...

Your anniversay slipped by without me thinking it was your anniversary but it is much more important that the two of you remember it and celebrate. I'm so glad Thora has a husband who appreciates her. I've always delighted in her and am glad when others share in the delight.

Thora said...

Thanks Avram,
I'm not embarrassed; if anything I'm proud that you think such nice things of me.