Monday, August 27, 2007

Tagged

I am, according to my custom, I am behind all my friends on the blog meme. Ah well. All things in their time.

Jobs I've Held
Dishwasher at a local pizza place (before my mission)

Cashier at said pizza place (after my mission)

Cook at the Cannon Center

Window-washer and general custodian at Deseret Towers

Research assistant

Teaching assistant

Short order cook at the same pizza place.



Movies I Can Watch Over and Over
Casablanca

The Big Sleep

Star Wars (the Real Trilogy)

The Mark of Zorro

The Great Race

Ghostbusters

Places I have lived
Quantico, Virginia

Oceanside, California

29 Palms, California

Monterey, California

Goldvein, Virginia

Battle Ground, Washington

Goldendale, Washington

Prineville, Oregon

Beaverton, Oregon

Vancouver, Washington

Provo, Utah

Goldvein, Virginia (redux)

Shows I enjoy
Alf

Star Trek (especially TOS)

Fraggle Rock

M*A*S*H*

Places I've Been On Vacation

California
Tennessee
Ohio
Florida
Arizona (for an SCA event)

Favorite Food
Pizza (has been for many years)

Websites I Visit With Some Regularity
Various blogs
Gmail
rpg.net
Gaming Report
Steve Jackson Games Daily Illuminator
irregularwebcomic.net
Giant in the Playground (specifically for Order of the Stick, although it hasn't been bringing the funny as often recently)


Body Parts I Have Injured
Toe (broken)

Finger (broken)

Nicknames
Avi

Av

No comments: